Viberg for FSC Latigo Service Boot
Viiberg is a family owned boot company based in Victoria, B.C. With over 3 generations of skill and craftsmanship, they have been making boots since 1931. Quite simply, they make the toughest boots you can buy.
This is the 3rd exclusive boot we have done with Viberg, and the photos don't really do this boot justice. The Navy Latigo has a natural patina that looks like indigo and the black chromexcel tongue is a nice offset.
Please note that this style is currently made to order, and allow 8-10 weeks between ordering and delivery.
British sizing so size down 1 full size from your normal US size
- Horween Navy Latigo leather upper
- Solid brass eyelets
- Rawhide laces and black waxed laces included
- Black Chromexcel tongue (full gusset)
- 9 iron solid leather insole
- Full grain leather lined vamp
- 8 iron solid leather counter
- Black Danite Sole
- 9 iron solid leather midsole
- SImply put - the toughest boots you can buy!