This is one of the favorite garments we have ever made. Handcrafted in Bushwick at Martin Greenfield Clothiers, the FSC P-Coat is built like our suits and is constructed on a full canvas of camel & horsehair. The shell is 100% vintage English melton wool.
This garment is one of the most technical pieces that Greenfield produces as the technical sewing in the collar, cuffs and storm box vents on the back can only be hand-sewn by one master tailor.
Additional details include twice sewn button holes, hand-cut oxhorn buttons and hand-stitched inner lining. No detail has been overlooked and this jacket will last a lifetime.
- Made by Martin Greenfield in Brooklyn, NY
- Shell is 100% English Melton Wool
- Fully canvassed suit style construction
- Natural camel & horsehair canvas
- Accordion box vents that protect against draft while still allowing for movement can only be sewn by one Master Tailor
- Hand sewn storm collar that can be held in place with neck tab for warmth
- Hand-cut Oxhorn buttons
- Go Native