Isle of Man TT
The Isle of Man is legendary for it's crazy, hair-bending roads and
generally miserable weather. It is the host of the Isle of Man TT, long
considered the most prestigious motorcycle race in the world.
The Fall 2012 version of our Isle of Man jacket is constructed from 100% waxed cotton British Millerain. This shell is waterproof and windproof and, as the fabric flexes during wear, "life lines" will appear on the surface creating a natural patina that looks better with age.
For added warmth the jacket features a removable Primaloft quilted insulator cardigan. Additional details include leather accents on cuff and waistband, rivet reinforced pockets and adjustable drawstrings at waist and hem.
Jacket can be re-waxed as needed.
- Made in NYC
- 100% waxed cotton British Millerain shell
- Wind-and water-repellant
- Removable Primaloft quilted insulator vest
- Leather details on cuff and waistband
- Draw cords at waist, hem and hood to seal in heat
- Vintage-inspired hardware
- Go Native, FSC
- All sales final on sale merchandise