Harris Tweed Sport Coat
Harris Tweed is a coarse cloth made from pure virgin wool that is dyed and handspun in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. Today, all Harris Tweed weaving is now done in the home under the governance of the Harris Tweed Authority established by an act of Parliament in 1993.
2011 marks the 100th anniversary of the "Orb Trademark" and to commemorate the occasion we have produced our two favorite Harris Tweed patterns in in our classic Sport Coat.
Hand stitched by Marting Greenfield in
100% Harris Tweed hand-woven in the
- Full camel & horsehair canvas
- Open vent on sleeves to accomodate functional button holes (at your expense, unless purchased in-store)
- Collar tab to protect against wind
- Genuine leather buttons on cuff & lapel
- Bemberg upper lining, 100% Swiss cotton voile lower lining
- Made local, buy local
- All sales final on sale merchandise