AE x FSC Kenilworth
The Kenilworth is the most refined, aesthetically pleasing shoe that we have done with Allen Edmonds. Built on the 5-Last to achieve the clean silhouette, the FSC version of this classic American shoe is cut from Horween Cherry Cordovan and is the perfect shoe to match with a suit or a pair of jeans.
All AE 360-degree welted shoes are so well-made that they can actually be returned to their original glory through Allen Edmonds exclusive Recrafting process. Repeating the original manufacturing process, they literally rebuild the worn shoe from the ground up.
Please note that this style is made to order, and allow 12-14 weeks between ordering and delivery.
- 3-eye, plain-toe blucher
- Hardy 360-degree Goodyear welt eliminates the need for the rigid metal shank
- FSC Exclusive Horween Cherry Cordovan leather
- FSC logo embossing on insole
- Double Oak Toasted Leather Sole
- Proudly made in Port Washington, Wisconsin
- Eligible for AE Recrafting service